Thoughts Incorporated Rules
Rules are not made to stifle us, they are created so that we may embrace the better person within. That being said, Thoughts Inc. does have a few simple rules that need to be followed:
1) Offensive content (racism, pornographic, religious intolerance, etc.) is not accepted. It will be removed. Some swearing is acceptable but do not direct it at another member.
2) Be nice to others and offer constructive feedback, this is why we are here.
3) If you find a post to be offensive report it by clicking the "report" button on the post and we will look at it (reporting is anonymous).
4) Plagiarism is not only not accepted, it’s illegal. The only exception is when quoting someone.
5) Try to limit yourself to only posting 5 writings per category on any given day, this way everyone's work has a chance to be enjoyed. You can comment as much as you would like.
6) Any spam will be removed. Multiple offenses could mean banning for poster.
7) Have fun.
*All writings on our community are protected from infringement due to our copyright, however, we do not take ownership of any writing so you may remove any of your writings/posts at anytime. In addition, our community has no age restrictions so try to keep this in mind when posting.*
Most Users Online: 144
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 8