A A A

Register | Lost password?
March 03 2015
March 3, 2015
12:54 am

Thanked 41 times

This winter has been crazy where I live, at one point if you opened the sliding door in my breezeway (the room connecting the house to the garage) there was a 10 foot wall of snow and a 2 foot gap between the snow and the roof where you could see outside. Actually had to climb up on the roof to shovel for the first time ever (which was no fun btw).

And work.... I have been working with some talented people to say the least... trying to manage projects and keep up with such talented people has been hard... but at the end of the day its been rewarding.

I've been working remotely lately (from my house), mostly at night, and getting lost in the timelessness of things. I know lots of people say they would love to work at home and so fourth, and it is awesome at first, especially if you can make your own hours, but I'll tell you I don't think a lot of people could handle the work style and environment and stay sane. I'm lucky I don't live alone.

Anyways, just wanted to post something, I haven't forgotten :)

Perfection; my greatest strength and weakness.
March 3, 2015
9:44 am
Calligrapher

Thanked 115 times

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~waves hi

lots of snow

sends shovel 0-------{

look at the bright side

March snow won't be here as long 

as November snow

March 3, 2015
5:19 pm
Writer

Thanked 49 times

No snow in UK. Sad times :(

'Books aren't written, they're rewritten. Including your own. It is one of the hardest things to accept, especially after the seventh rewrite hasn't quite done it... Michael Crichton
March 6, 2015
11:38 pm

Thanked 228 times

Hey there, miss ya @uniquelylost 

Wine is bottled poetry. ~ Robert Louis Stevenson

Most Users Online: 144

Currently Online:
13 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

c4a1g: 611