A A A

Register | Lost password?
Chapter 1 Mars-127 Draft 2
August 24, 2014
7:57 pm
Writer

Thanked 49 times

'Books aren't written, they're rewritten. Including your own. It is one of the hardest things to accept, especially after the seventh rewrite hasn't quite done it... Michael Crichton
August 24, 2014
8:05 pm
Writer

Thanked 49 times

Been a while since I have been here but I have been busy at work with various things, mostly starting my one year apprenticeship, however my book has slowly been progressing and I wanted to share some of it with you for some more feedback and constructive criticism.

Due to the way my next few years seem to be planned out I really want to finish this book completely by summer 2015 before I head off to the chaos of University. So I am making it the most important thing in my life now and any help would be greatly appreciated.

For those of you who read my first draft of Ch 1 it differs a lot so if you prefer one to the other let me know.

Many thanks,

Jam

'Books aren't written, they're rewritten. Including your own. It is one of the hardest things to accept, especially after the seventh rewrite hasn't quite done it... Michael Crichton

Most Users Online: 144

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

c4a1g: 611

craigb12: 509

DivRem: 303

luv2rite: 260

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 8